What is teeth whitening?
Imagine having a smile that lights up the room, enhances your face and adds sparkle to every conversation.
In-chair teeth whitening is an ideal solution for people wanting instant results. It is an appropriate treatment for people with wear to the outer tooth layer (enamel) or extrinsic stains on the teeth of a yellow, brown appearance, typically caused by smoking or the consumption of coffee, wine and cola and some foods.
Removing dental stains and brightening your smile can dramatically improve your appearance and self-confidence, making you feel like a new person.
What are the benefits of in-chair teeth whitening?
There are many ways to whiten teeth yourself, most of them are short lived and often cause damage to the teeth you are trying to improve. At Brite Dental we use Smart Bleach®: the safest and most effective teeth whitening system, recommended by dentists.
Reasons why Brite Dental use Smart Bleach®:
- It’s only available through dentists – giving you peace of mind and professional care.
- It harnesses revolutionary technology that combines green light waves with red alkaline gel to whiten teeth without acids, harsh chemicals or high-heat.
- It won’t leave your teeth sensitive after treatment.
- Results last 3-5 years depending on nutritional habits (thanks to the alkaline system which penetrates deep into the dentin).
- It’s extremely safe – no etching of enamel from peroxide breakdown.
- It looks natural and consistent – no bounce back or blotchiness.
- It’s the fastest in-chair system, taking roughly 60 minutes from start to finish.
- It’s completely comfortable – there’s no high heat or strong, corrosive chemicals.
- Your teeth won’t be left dehydrated or demineralised – SmartBleach is extremely gentle.
- It’s the world’s most effective laser whitening system.
Call us today to arrange your complimentary assessment, and take the first step towards brilliant white teeth and a dazzling smile.